Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

I feel the need to bring back Wordless Wednesday.  I haven't done many of these posts, but I think it's time. Such a great idea from Geneabloggers and a great way to preserve old family photos. They have daily blogging prompts which are quite fun. 

So, without too many other words, the first picture is one of my favorites of my big sis and I. The second is another favorite of Red (my grandfather Earl), his second wife Gladys (they never did legally marry because Red never divorced Lola, but Gladys was the only grandmother I knew and she was kind to us and was quite gifted at crocheting and would give us great blankets and slippers), my glamorous aunt Georgette and my dad. My aunt refers to it as "the hat picture".

My big sis and I


My grandfather Earl, my other grandmother Gladys, aunt Georgette, my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment