Sunday, December 20, 2009

Song of the Week - 7

Happy Holidays! I do love this time of the year. I am just as mesmerized now by homes and streets beautifully lit up, as I was when I was a kid. I love to decorate my own house, and really hate to take it all down after the first of the year. I love making holiday treats for people and I love giving gifts. I love holiday songs and the happy memories the holiday brings. I do believe that this time of the year really brings out the best in many people.

In honor of the holiday and of so many fabulous songs, this week is a double header of classic songs sung by classic singers. Wishing you a happy holiday.

The Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby and David Bowie.



Marshmallow World by Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra.

No comments:

Post a Comment