Friday, September 9, 2011

A Tabby Cat or a Stalker

I'm still trying to figure out if my little Petey is just a tabby cat or  a stalker! He had his smelly wet food tonight and has his kibbles in his bowl, but he is paying way too much attention to me. He is on the counter stalking me - rubbing on my arms and my hands as I try to type. He's also running in front of me, cutting me off as I walk through the room. He is so darn cute!


So, it is late Friday night. I am so thankful that the weekend is here. I hope to finish some pending art projects and start some new ones. I'll take my mom for her hair appointment tomorrow as she is feeling better (she wasn't feeling so good the past few days) and I really need to get the oil changed in the car. Exciting, I know, but necessary.

I also decided to put together a treasury featuring my team members from Etsian Artists Working Together! I really love that team. The philosphy behind it and the members are so cool. They really are a talented bunch. Here's the treasury I built, and I'm now in the mindset to create more with similar themes.



The other thing I've been thinking about is joining the already in progress 30 Days of Get Your Art On Challenge! Traci Bunkers is the culprit here and I am finding so much inspiration in her posts and the others participating. If I do join in, I've got some catching up to do, but I do have projects in process and just maybe I can let go of that "commitment" fear and do it!

3 comments:

  1. He's simple gorgeous and giving you lots of love.
    The soft colours of your treasury look great. Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet cat! I hope you take on that challenge, a little push can be great inspiration! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful treasury! The cat is adorable, love cats! Good luck in the challenge if you join!

    ReplyDelete