Friday, October 21, 2011

My Very First Contest!

I am having a contest. Please check out my main characters in my Esty Shop - Guitar Cat, Art Cat, Mid Century Modern Poodle, The Girl Cat (Mid Century Modern Cat and others), Music Lesson poodle, and tell me which character you would like to see in a "scene" of your choice. Now, this is a "family show", so please keep it clean. If I pick your suggestion and make a collage, you will win a FREE print of it! Submissions end at 7PM PDT on Sunday, Oct 23, 2011.

I'll do my best to produce the art in a timely fashion. I look forward to seeing what suggestions people come up with (here's hoping I get some)!

You can add your suggestions/submissions here or over at the FaceBook page!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun contest! My idea is to have guitar cat playing music by a tree outside. Maybe guitar cat could be sitting on a patchwork quilt and the cat could have a headband on with a peace sign on it. Maybe mid century poodle could be sitting on the grass listening to the music and there could be a hat where guitar cat is accepting tips for his playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color Electric - I LOVE that! Wow. I'm a hippie chick at heart and that is terribly appealing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete