Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello Blog

Starting a blog has been on my “to do” list for many years. As with so many things, it has been out there as a goal, yet, the follow through was out there even farther. Probably about three weeks ago, I finally started a blog! It then fell on the back burner while I began working on inventory for a craft fair I participated in. As a matter of fact, most things fell on the back burner for about three weeks (including emailing friends). Pretty much, the only thing I did was the day job and creative stuff in the evening. I now feel like I can breathe.

During this self-imposed exile, many things happened that I wanted to blog about. I expect this blog will evolve over time. My purpose here is many. I want to share my art projects, interesting vegan recipes, stuff in general, and document my search for my paternal grandmother, Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment